Question about F AIPTASIA use!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TWYOUNG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TWYOUNG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
1,039
Reaction score
387
Location
St. Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone been able to thin out F aiptasia when it has thickened after the bottle has been used several times? I can't draw it up into a syringe any longer and was wondering what I could use to thin it.
 
Has anyone been able to thin out F aiptasia when it has thickened after the bottle has been used several times? I can't draw it up into a syringe any longer and was wondering what I could use to thin it.
There is supposed to be a wooden stick that comes with it that you use to soften it up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new