R.I.P Sailfin # 2

BHAMR6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well that Sailfin Brandon picked up for me kicked the bucket this morning. He had stopped eating and started staying on bottom by this morning he was stuck to the side of the Koralia.

R.I.P Sailfin # 2 :horse::horse: I hate to beat a dead horse but this should be a lesson to everyone DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT LET BRANDON2432 PICK UP A FISH FOR YOU!!!!!

gnoles

Equipment Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There can be only one sailfin in your life, and you're always welcome to come visit him. Does this mean we have a trip for Saturday?

brandon2432

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it makes you feel better you can blame it on me but all mine are still alive. I think it was all that bad carma from talking bad about my tangs. lol

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you doing to them?I think we all have something that just does'nt want to live for us.Mine is carpet anenome's.Love but always kill them!!!

OP
OP
BHAMR6

BHAMR6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That one i think had a parasite problem. When i first got him he would eat but his face and stomach kept sinking in, its hard to explain but after watching him eat for a week or so and still being able to see his bones and face sinking in told me something was wrong. He finally got to where he would hardly eat so i knew it was a matter of time. When i found him on the koralia he was actually still alive so that tells you something was wrong healthy fish that size dont get stuck to pumps

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 167 73.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.5%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 39 17.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.2%
Back