Radion G5's - Mobius

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Medici

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going on my second night of the 30 day acclimation schedule. Are the lights supposed to stay dim through out the night? At first I thought it was some type of moon effect but it is too bright, and I had to turn the light off manually both nights.

Jstn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going on my second night of the 30 day acclimation schedule. Are the lights supposed to stay dim through out the night? At first I thought it was some type of moon effect but it is too bright, and I had to turn the light off manually both nights.

No, there is updated app that released a week ago and new firmware that fixes that was released yesterday. i have updated it all and it fixed this issue for me.

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything been good so far. Only had 1 issue not sure if it was an issue tho. So I have lunar cycle on and I set my moon light to be on at 25% all night every night. But last night they was off. Could it be something to do with the lunar cycle and supposta be off? Right now shows waxing creaset last night was something else with the full moon pictures with no sliver off of it. Idk will this take another month to verify if this happens again and is normal ? Not sure but I’ll post back as it goes

40B1F49F-6877-40B1-8913-72DAFF4A12CD.png

slayertx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is cloud cover - even the demo working for ya'll I can't get that feature to work at all.

Ruinsedge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is cloud cover - even the demo working for ya'll I can't get that feature to work at all.

It did, I haven't tried since updates. Since I only have one light it was kinda lame and never touched it again. Feels like you would get the max awesomeness with at least 2 lights plus.

slayertx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It did, I haven't tried since updates. Since I only have one light it was kinda lame and never touched it again. Feels like you would get the max awesomeness with at least 2 lights plus.
I have multiple lights

Ruinsedge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tim, the Mobius app crashes on Android 10 on a pixel 4xl if I forget to turn Bluetooth on before launching the app. Not a big deal just throwing it out there.

hyeclass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to the lighting schedule, tap edit in center of circle, tap the bar on the left side that corresponds to the schedule for that time of day and slide the point intensity to zero.

thx for helping out I did set intensity to zero still have the night light on

image.jpg

Ruinsedge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thx for helping out I did set intensity to zero still have the night light on

image.jpg

Did you try turning the moonlight colors on that point down to 0% also? Click the point, click the lil moon, slide it all to 0.

I attached mine. Main lighting ends at 8pm, then moonlights on until 11pm. Then I have a point at 11:30 that turns the moonlights off. I only did the 11:30 point because I didn't want the moonlights "ramping down" between 8-11 I wanted the intensity the same.

Screenshot_20200531-093343.png Screenshot_20200531-093336.png

Last edited:

Rando

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can someone please explain to me what the schedule intensity should have on the side?
my point intensity is 80% and the side is 100%.
if I change the side, nothing happens. neither the par nor anything else changes. what's that with the switch ??

IMG_814F74AB5D82-1.jpeg

Last edited:

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can someone please explain to me what the schedule intensity should have on the side?
my point intensity is 80% and the side is 100%.
if I change the side, nothing happens. neither the par nor anything else changes. what's that with the switch ??

IMG_814F74AB5D82-1.jpeg
Your schedule is at 100% drop that down to start at like 50% . Can’t imagine you needing all that power this light is super strong have my x30 at 23% over a 24 inch tall tank 7 inches above water and get 70 par on sand for lps

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your schedule is at 100% drop that down to start at like 50% . Can’t imagine you needing all that power this light is super strong have my x30 at 23% over a 24 inch tall tank 7 inches above water and get 70 par on sand for lps
Then I go into the individual times on the left and adjust there for my sun rise and sunset and full sun adjustments

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then I click the moon light tab and go threw the whole day and adjust those :)

Superlightman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your schedule intensity is at 50% so when you set the schedule it’s showing/demo at 100%. It then reduces to the 50%.
Schedule intensity is different to point I believe.
Acclimation on?
Hello I have the same issue,but for me no aclimation is just and the Intensity I changed it already to 100% but still same :-( any ideas as the color, the intensity and the program intensity are set at 100%?

Superlightman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe
Thanks for the help in getting this to cooperate. When/If the weakness of Bluetooth and the generally poor UI and functionality pf the Mobius app is resolved; I feel the G5 will emerge as the go-to LED for Acros. Ive run T5s forever, and still do, now in conjunction with LED. My LED experience is limited to orphek, black box, hydras and now g5. Non had the brightness of the g5. Like most i imagine, Im after “Pop” , Growth, no Shading. Since its too early to tell on growth and shading to some extent I can only comment on Pop. The twighlight ‘ramp down’ of the AB+ template on G5 delivers the best Pop ive seen. Im pulling red polyps, Rainbow coralites, metallics in tissue. Very nice. Im sure those with more time in front of their tank and a keen eye will offer their g5 schedules they like but for me its 100% on all except, 0% cyan, red, lime, white, etc and a subtle 35% intensity (like i said that dusk phase). Really pretty. So far as Par...BRS has the data.
I should buy the blue same you because the Pop and the brightness on my xr15 Pro are very bad, the badest I ever had. They even not come close to my black box at 30%!serioulsy I regret to buy them the worst lef I ever had.

Superlightman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everytime the circle around the light symbol diseaper the intensity go down, don't know how to fix it?

20200620_211204.jpg 20200620_211139.jpg

Back