• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion Gen 1- 2 months old

Jellsville USA

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
8
Location
Dover, NH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is a barely used Gen 1 Radion with TIR lens upgrade. I just purchased this in December but have decided to upgrade to the pro. My loss your gain- $525 shipped- original packaging with hanging gear.
 

Attachments

  • $T2eC16ZHJF0E9nmFSuLcBQ-zCePFBg~~60_57.jpg
    $T2eC16ZHJF0E9nmFSuLcBQ-zCePFBg~~60_57.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 687
I think you might need 2 of these for a 75 although with the tir lenses the spread is pretty good and the par levels are knockout high
 
yes I am- Like I said I love the light just looking to upgrade to the pro and they don't have enough slots for the upgrade exchange program right now- I have been trying for a week!! This is an essentially new light for a great price shipped!!
 
Reduced to $500 shipped. This is a barely used Radion with hanging kit and TIR lenses installed. Grab this now!!!
603-828-9446 Text to arrange
 
Hey moderators i contacted this seller today by text, the item is no longer for sale.

SOLD


Typed on the go using an iPhone via Tapatalk- forgive any typos
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new