Radion Gen 1 w/ Reefbrites LED?

  • Thread starter Thread starter J Rog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

J Rog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2010
Messages
1,266
Reaction score
249
Location
Orlando, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some reefbrite LED's (All blues) from my old lighting set up. I currently run 2 Radion Gen 1's on Radiant Color preset at 65%. I got curious this morning and put one of my reefbrite strips over the tank. The blue on those look really nice. Does anyone see a point in doing this? Advantages or disadvantages? Overkill maybe?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new