Radion xr15 gen 3 pro schedule question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eldaryn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eldaryn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 180 gallon 6’x24”x24” aquarium my lights 3 of them sit 5” off the water evenly spaced. I copied a schedule but it was way to blue colored for me. I changed the deep blue slider to 24% from 100% and the white from 24% to 100%. Is this okay or am i going to mess up the lighting parameters? The kelvin both ways are about 18k. Thanks in advance for any help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new