OP
Raege

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening folks, Here’s the stuff everyone loves Numbers!
Ok they suck but I’m feeling good po4 from .48 to .23 nitrates cut in half about 30 now. Mg ca DKH dropping even tho just did WC 2 days ago. Time to look at DKH consumption and get on a schedule to keep it stable.
Thanks for stopping in and sharing the adventure.

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good news bad news time friends.
Good news I’m including a fts
Bad news I spent on a luxury item a reefbrite 48 xho blue to add on to the ATI sunpower
Good news I supported the us economy with a part of my stimulus check so I’m patriotic!
Pretty stoked for tank. Nitrates and po4 cut in half from last week no other equipment I need once these come in. I’ll have the tools just need to apply skills and diligence to make this tank rock.
Raege in Da Cage out!
D3523259-31A7-4CAA-B0B6-84641C75A416.jpeg

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bad news I spent on a luxury item a reefbrite 48 xho blue to add on to the ATI sunpower

I would think of it as a safety issue vs a luxury item. This will save you money in the long run because your corals will be less likely to die and you won't spend twice as much to keep them alive if they start to whither away. You are taking care of your tank AND your household. This is smart reefing.

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would think of it as a safety issue vs a luxury item. This will save you money in the long run because your corals will be less likely to die and you won't spend twice as much to keep them alive if they start to whither away. You are taking care of your tank AND your household. This is smart reefing.
I like the way you think! Maybe a good thing we are in different states may get in trouble teaming up dragging our spouses from bar to lfs to bar :p

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This, is enabling at it's finest!:p

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the way you think! Maybe a good thing we are in different states may get in trouble teaming up dragging our spouses from bar to lfs to bar :p
LFS crawling at its finest. We will have to take Uber.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good news bad news time friends.
Good news I’m including a fts
Good news I supported the us economy with a part of my stimulus check so I’m patriotic!
Pretty stoked for tank. Nitrates and po4 cut in half from last week no other equipment I need once these come in. I’ll have the tools just need to apply skills and diligence to make this tank rock.
Raege in Da Cage out!
D3523259-31A7-4CAA-B0B6-84641C75A416.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing a FTS after the new additional light.

Aaaannnnnd the painting is still crooked!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 122 81.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back