Raeges 75 gallon Adventure

Green Hair Algae battleplan?


  • Total voters
    161
Awww. So sweet.

Maybe we can plan something at my house. I have a decent back yard and I can grill a mean chicken drumstick!

I am sort of in the middle of everyone in New England. How about a #r2r bbq at my place say... August? Maybe a Saturday?
 
Sounds great Rich. I will bring the veggie burgers. Have not eaten meat in 20 years. Vegetarian Caveman, how is that for an oxymoron?
Could do it earlier if it works for everyone. I'd really like to pick a date everyone can make.

@Fudsey
@Scurvy
@Paul C.
@thejuice24
@anyone else that likes salt and wants to join.

Wanna set a date?

And brian, you are more than welcome to crash on a Couch, my guest bedroom is now full of toys and legos.
 
Im down. I have some skills on the BBQ and could do a bbq coleslaw and a grilled dessert perhaps some grilled peaches in a rum butter sause on cinnamon skewers served over icecream?
@NY_Caveman vegetarian eh? Ive been a second hand vegetarian for as long as I can remember :-) Cows eat grass I eat cows we are like TWINS
 
Looking good Ray! Hope those frags are setting nicely. Love the Gorg!
Thanks! Frags are all good need to glue the rest in spot still thinking exactly we’re I want em and what kinda spacing between them to grow to each other.
 
A Cousteau look at the tank

Lol... Zoey messing up ur Narrative! Lil brat!

I love the note of the tranquil maroon clown peacefully bedding down in his nem, he has a particular set of skills. He will find you, and he will kill you.

33exll.jpg
 
Hey gang found a cool calculator for Ca Alk and Mag calculates amt. to dose for desired increases based on your volume for quite a few different additives and tells effect on ph as well as what balanced numbers are between them. Geek fest fun
http://reef.diesyst.com/chemcalc/chemcalc.html
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new