Raeges 75 gallon Adventure

Green Hair Algae battleplan?


  • Total voters
    161
Head on pic CBB he looks a little thicker maybe...
0F7E45A7-30FF-4D14-8A36-1A6093089D3E.jpeg
54B0C13C-EDDA-41D7-BC60-BFCEAC1ACF1B.jpeg
A954684A-42C2-41FB-91A9-EB1908F088F6.jpeg
E902C8E4-2F6C-40AA-97EC-F011BDEA0DAA.jpeg
Show off !
 
Your turn is coming my friend. You have mastic on hand for when your CBB arrives? I mean after he clears out your aips will need a new food source ;)
I will Ray, I will. Gorgeous fish.
 
Hey my salty friends finally started a type of index in very first post. Thinking to list mistakes with page and post and do same with wins good stuff then pg and post gif videos? Thoughts on plan?
I’d like new folks checking thread to be able to find my boo boos easily if they like to learn from. Thus could take some time as I have been quite the screwup over time.....
#honestyinreefing
 
Last edited:
Hey my salty friends finally started a type of index in very first post. Thinking to list mistakes with page and post and do same with wins good stuff then pg and post gif videos? Thoughts on plan?
I’d like new folks checking thread to be able to find my boo boos easily if they like to learn from. Thus could take some time as I have been quite the screwup over time.....
#honestyinreefing
See brian @NY_Caveman For logistics and planning. Hes the king of it. I love the idea.
 
@RichtheReefer21 come on down you won the lasagna giveaway!
Seriously dude stop in 2nite or tomorrow will give you and kali a huge slab of it
Lemme know what time u get home tomorrow and I'll figure it out. I am doing 6am to 230pm shifts currently. Can be there as early as 3
 
@RichtheReefer21 come on down you won the lasagna giveaway!
Seriously dude stop in 2nite or tomorrow will give you and kali a huge slab of it

I'd make sure he's refering to the lasagna, Rich!
 
Hideho good neighbors got nutin special today cept a shout out to my bud @RichtheReefer21 for swinging by with a delightful Goose Island IPA! Look forward to road tripping with ya this or next weekend hit cpl LFS and perhaps Pepe’s for a slice of pie ;)
Love your wet salty knees and the face you make gettin a good shot of the tank
 
Hideho good neighbors got nutin special today cept a shout out to my bud @RichtheReefer21 for swinging by with a delightful Goose Island IPA! Look forward to road tripping with ya this or next weekend hit cpl LFS and perhaps Pepe’s for a slice of pie ;)
Love your wet salty knees and the face you make gettin a good shot of the tank

He only gave you one GI IPA? That sounds a lot more like a rat than a friend! :p
 
He only gave you one GI IPA? That sounds a lot more like a rat than a friend! :p
U shut ur dirty mouth ;)

No we had a few :p I could take em hanging around even sober;)
Cheer ray. Heating up the lasagna now for me and kali, pics will be up shortly!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new