OP
Raege

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:oops: Hi y’all! Put all that salt water to good use today. Sons 32 cube got 10 gallons swapped and on the 75 did about 40 gallons for my tank that’s almost half total volume and I still have about 12 gallons spinning.
Socks and skimmer cleaned up and siphoned out 6 gallons from the fuge as well. Gotta say love apex to turn stuff on and off SWEET, going to have to get fancy and put it on a feed cycle to kill them all for 3o minutes so I can just tell Alexa start making mode then Ill be :cool:
Pics tomorrow as column is a little stirred up and I need to clean the glass still.
Stay salty friends and thanks for stopping in
Any pic requests of a particular fish? Give a shout

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lazy FTS from the couch
E58A7C08-568F-4E32-A476-DC4D3088AEB8.jpeg

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey hey hey my salt minded friends, breaking news my order of Masstick premixed came in today!
Masstick is only reason I have a CBB getting fat and staying happy in my dream, Masstick powder mixing not my fav task tho well worth the effort to be sure. Quick shout out to @Jeff@CoralVue from who I got info on who was getting stocked next. Awesome customer service with very quick response. Now I just need a wireless control for my icecap gyres to become available ;)

So did the fish like it as well as powder? Pics say yes

5EAD51AB-13B3-4379-AEB8-3F6827E61FAF.jpeg 45C8856F-D8A8-4486-8487-67F1AAB96DCD.jpeg B7A2D7A5-2AD9-4C26-B9BC-8CD3C0B4091C.jpeg A525A4E6-4BDA-451A-B09B-DF31EB05DD53.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
News Flash! Guess who is getting one of these in link below?

If you guessed me you scored 1237 Raege in da Cage points! Gettin an 8X54 bulb lamp. Down the road will add some reefbrite 10ks leds for shimmer. Think a good deal was found for 400 bucks couldn’t say no especially as one of my black boxes seems to be dying......

@RichtheReefer21 hoping to pick em up tomorrow am then get with you when I get back. If your still looking to add leds to your tank once I bulb up and mount new beast got ya covered with my DSuny leds still working proper.
@NY_Caveman does @najer wrasse pic get me off the hook? If not Simon get cracking with a better shot! ;Hilarious Wrasse is a challenge to catch with camera ready but I’m still trying :)

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
News Flash! Guess who is getting one of these in link below?

If you guessed me you scored 1237 Raege in da Cage points! Gettin an 8X54 bulb lamp. Down the road will add some reefbrite 10ks leds for shimmer. Think a good deal was found for 400 bucks couldn’t say no especially as one of my black boxes seems to be dying......

@RichtheReefer21 hoping to pick em up tomorrow am then get with you when I get back. If your still looking to add leds to your tank once I bulb up and mount new beast got ya covered with my DSuny leds still working proper.
@NY_Caveman does @najer wrasse pic get me off the hook? If not Simon get cracking with a better shot! ;Hilarious Wrasse is a challenge to catch with camera ready but I’m still trying :)

Sell them for more coral! LoL.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are NOT off the hook.

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best day I have had in a while! New lights picked up and better a good friend swung by. @RichtheReefer21 thanks bud for brightening our day and coming over. You did a marvelous job with the razor and the glass in SWEET!
Rich even managed to talk me into taking major cap rock piece and putting it I o blackout bucket to accelerate the gha demise that Tang gang and huge water changes have gotten on track. Good talk on glow and will see what comes of changing gyre cage positions to get more gunk into overflow. I think once I get my hands on a wireless icecap controller can get a much more effective pattern guess time will tell.
Big ty for the cats eyes Zoas Kathy is a sucker for em ya made her day twice.
Brian almost had that Possum shot the hunt continues not giving up, hope Rich’s Mandy pic will buy me a little time :p

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great! Glad you all got to hook up! I am patient for the Possum Wrasse ;)
It refused to come out from the ceiling of the arch, center tank. It just hugged up inside it the entire time I was there. Annoying lil bugger.

Back