Rails 72

Finally got my headunit back from Apex. the crack is fixed. Now if those darned powerheads would ever come in...
 
I finally got my Canopy last night. Had a local club member build it for me since I can not find anyone who manufactures bowfront canopies anywhere. Looks great, on the tank, but I pulled it off so I can properly stain and seal it.

Also scored me a new coral last night.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG2337.jpg
    IMAG2337.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 148
  • IMAG2338.jpg
    IMAG2338.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMAG2339.jpg
    IMAG2339.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 139
  • IMAG2340.jpg
    IMAG2340.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 142
  • IMAG2341.jpg
    IMAG2341.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 219
Tank crash. Lost some of my favorite acans, and most my nicer corals. No definite cause.
 
Looking good. Check your phosphate level maybe that will help with the cyno.
 
Cyanobacteria was under control. This was a different issue entirely.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new