• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow bubble tips

Item Price
45
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

crxej1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2016
Messages
489
Reaction score
116
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few rainbow bubble tips for sale

I can do 3 for $160 shipped

Pm me for any questions


IMG_8677.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new