• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Random Reefing Stuff Lights/Dosers/Powerheads

Item Price
5
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Coral Your World

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2021
Messages
1,047
Reaction score
507
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Shipping available. Discount on multiples

Purchase the light and get either the doser or a power head (your choice) free

3x hygger powerheads. Used about 4 months each, cleaned every other week. 50/each


2x brand new kamoer x1 dosers $50/each


Algae free replacement blades $20 for all 3


Coral snow half bottle $5


Marinepure bio spheres half box $10


G6 Radion XR15 Pro, used 4 months at 30%, excellent like new condition $425

IMG_8221.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Purchase the light and get either the doser or a power head (your choice) free
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new