RAP Questions - ReefAPoolza

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have never been to a coral show before, really hoping I can make it to RAP on Sunday. However, I would not be able to make it till Sunday night.

Is it even still worth it to drive 2+ hours each way for the last session? I just want to make sure there will still be a good amount of corals left or are they pretty much 60% gone after the Sunday morning session?

Also, what should I bring? Just a small cooler?

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If RAP NY is anything like RAP Orlando, then there will still be plenty of corals. The bad news is that they may be picked over, but the good news is that the sellers will often be trying to offer deals at the end of the show so they don't have to take as many corals back home. Whether or not it is worth it is up to you, but you should be able to find some nice corals at reasonable prices. Good luck on whatever you decide!

OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If RAP NY is anything like RAP Orlando, then there will still be plenty of corals. The bad news is that they may be picked over, but the good news is that the sellers will often be trying to offer deals at the end of the show so they don't have to take as many corals back home. Whether or not it is worth it is up to you, but you should be able to find some nice corals at reasonable prices. Good luck on whatever you decide!

Thank you for this opinion, really appreciate it!

I am sure it will be worth it as long as there are a good amount of corals left, just dont want to drive up there and almost everything be gone.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back