Red Sea fish pharm test kits

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeyAl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Oh yes they are. So much more accurate. I switched from API to Red Sea. My API were coming up with 0ppm for NO3 but with Red Sea it was coming back at 40ppm.
 
The red sea kits are much better than api (the pro kits )
 
Thank you. Advice will be taken - especially given the experience of the voices in the room. Red Sea it is.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new