red sea reef led 90

King Turkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so far I have great growth from my corals. I have it on a 40 gallon breeder tank. the corals look great. A few things I noticed compared to bulk reef supply video.
first off I am new to reef tanks and lighting so this might not mean much to anyone but 100 percent white and blue makes corals look amazing. compared to BRS video in person looks way more blue. since I have a breeder tank I had to mod my tank to fit the light arm that I had to buy separately. but it fit and works great. The app looks good and it works good/ easy to use. it has a acclimation mode that you can set the levels and it will ramp up the light over a time frame you set EX: 50+ days or just 3 increasing the light for you each day. the light does sunrise and sun set with moon light mode. you can set how long each light is on how long sunrise and set goes for( for blue and white same time or different if one wishes ). you can have it simulate clouds during the day ramping light down up and set how heavy the cloud cover is ( how much it changes the light ). it has a moon light. the moon light can also be on a 28 day moon cycle or just moon light. you can rely customize all these settings just not the color spectrum only the white and blues. so far I am super happy I bought this over a kissel. just thought id give you all my input incase no one else has reviewed this product. sorry long rant bad English. blah. happy reefing. questions? watch the BRS tv review on it for par areas.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back