• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Keeper Lite Plus. $175 Shipped.

  • Thread starter Thread starter iTzJu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

iTzJu

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2013
Messages
547
Reaction score
99
Location
Elizabeth. NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had this posted up before on a separate thread but got busy. willing to sell it now for $175 shipped firm.

includes everything you would get with the plus package.
 
What does it come with? I might be intrested...

1 - Head unit
2 - PC4 (total of 8 outlets)
1 - SL1 (Inputs: pH, ORP, Temperature, 2 x Switch Ports)
1 - Temperature probe
1 -*pH Probe
 
Is the PH probe in salution and still Good? I heard if they dry out they are trashed.

pH probe is currently still in use its in a tank filled with just live rock. will put in solution when shipped.
 
Good deal Judeo if I didn't have an apex already I'd be all over this heck might just need it for my frag tank :tongue:
 
Good deal Judeo if I didn't have an apex already I'd be all over this heck might just need it for my frag tank :tongue:

thanks Jae. yeah I know someone could use this awesome controller.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new