Reef Oasis - BIGGER. BRIGHTER. BOLDER.

ReeferEric

Resident Reef Junky
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
1,490
Reaction score
355
Location
Miramar, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been a while folks, but I'm back at it again! I've decided to once again start a new thread as my old ones have been neglected.

Here I will be uploading all the fantastic pictures of corals, compliments of VanChicMD aka my lovely girlfriend as I am too lazy. She will be also updating the thread as I will forget as well to do it. LOL

I will be doing a few equipment and product review in the thread as well. Those who are interested in what type of lighting, feeding, etc please stay tuned. The second post will have quick links to the post updates within this thread.

Till then, enjoy the pictures!

DSC_9730.jpg

DSC_9726.jpg

DSC_9727.jpg

DSC_9736.jpg

DSC_9733.jpg

DSC_9729.jpg

DSC_9771.jpg
 
Man, normally I don't really like zoanthids but those pictures are making me wonder why I dislike them at all. Stunning colour on those for sure.
 
Hey @ReeferEric, I think you've forgotten to update? :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new