Reef Threads Podcast #18

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
20
Location
NW Chicago Suburbs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a Christmas break, Sara and I are back discussing interesting reef topics. You can download our latest podcast, #18, here. We hope you enjoy listening to us and will tell your fellow reefers.
Thanks,
Gary
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new