reefkeeper elite net connection

  • Thread starter Thread starter wrpeach33
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wrpeach33

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2012
Messages
132
Reaction score
1
Location
Murfreesboro, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my rke with net today. I bought a netgear wnce2001. I configured the wifi adapter to my router. I then connected it to the rke net. I am getting the correct lights on my netgear wnce2001 but when I type in http://rkm-net like the instructions say I get an error. What should be showing on the display icon for the net. I got two arrows pointing left and right but blank in the middle of the icon. What should the icon show? What to do next?? Please help.

Thanks,

Wesley
 
First I would start by making sure the Net has the same IP Addresses scheme that you are using. Hit "IN" on the headunit, scroll down to "NET" and hit OK. It will go over to status, hit OK again. This should show you the IP Address. Make sure it is what you are using. Most home connections use a "192.168.0.x" address.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new