OP
OP
Dania

Dania

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it was their teenage son’s. They aren’t animal lovers and said he could waste his money on whatever he wanted. And just wanted it gone after he ‘killed himself’

OP
OP
Dania

Dania

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok for Daria’s 20 gallon long final stock
pair of pink skunk clowns
Pink streaks wrasse
Pair of cook's Helfrich fire fish
And a rose anemone for the clowns

what do you think? For my story.

OP
OP
Dania

Dania

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe I’ll have it be a banana moray eel bite instead. I seem to have a fondness for yellow eels.

OP
OP
Dania

Dania

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Changed my mind again. I saw a pic of the Red Sea nano aquarium and decided that the girls and even a**hole victim have that 1 for their tanks and Dania gets the 240 for the eels she ends up getting.

OP
OP
Dania

Dania

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you have a golden, banana, dragon, ghost ribbon and a pair of ribbon eels in a 240 gallon?

SPS2020

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
as I said, its not tooth size, but also the shape of their teeth and the motions they preform. They evolved to tear things open while holding them down and puncturing. A boa doesn't rely on their teeth to tear prey, just to hold prey or maybe deter an attack. The hunting style and environment of boas and milk snakes is very different than morays, so I don't know how thats relevant.

https://img.gifglobe.com/grabs/montypython/MontyPythonAndTheHolyGrail/gif/Ogw0JdjGduGe.gif
Bunny Smile GIF by Aardman Animations

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you have a golden, banana, dragon, ghost ribbon and a pair of ribbon eels in a 240 gallon?
I’d say you could but I’m not into eels as much as I am with other fish I.e. Wrasses.

OP
OP
Dania

Dania

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or maybe I’ll just have anemones and live rock. Reading about the corals and Palytoxin issues is scaring me.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or maybe I’ll just have anemones and live rock. Reading about the corals and Palytoxin issues is scaring me.
Or you could go with heavy Stony Coral - LPS & SPS don’t have play toxin but LPS do have nasty stinging tentacles depending on species.

OP
OP
Dania

Dania

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, maybe she’ll give the three ribbons to Daria and keep the golden, banana and dragon eels for herself. Both getting the 240 gallon tanks.

SlugSnorter

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, maybe she’ll give the three ribbons to Daria and keep the golden, banana and dragon eels for herself. Both getting the 240 gallon tanks.
sorry to nitpick but maybe better the other way around, from what I know its best to have eels that don't have large differences in size when housing a few.

OP
OP
Dania

Dania

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, now I’m thinking she’ll have the goldens, Damia have the banana and Delia the dragon.

OP
OP
Dania

Dania

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided not to do the tesselata eel at all. The golden, banana, ribbon, and dragon are my favorites.

Back