• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rock Flower Fire :)

Item Price
50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralmonsters.judy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2025
Messages
2,144
Reaction score
1,153
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Hey guys,

So here are the flowers I have at the moment. I will update them as they are sold. Splatters on these guys are insane! First come fist served :)

P1010034_4.JPG P1010038_3.JPG P1010046_4.JPG P1010048_4.JPG P1010050_5.JPG P1010051_4.JPG P1010054_4.JPG P1010056_5.JPG P1010060_4.JPG P1010063_3.JPG P1010064_4.JPG P1010065_3.JPG P1010066_3.JPG P1010067_3.JPG P1010068_2.JPG P1010069_4.JPG P1010070_6.JPG P1010072_1.JPG P1010074_4.JPG
P1010075_4.JPG
 
Last edited:
Are these imported, or are they right from the Florida area?

Thank you!
 
I just noticed how bad some of those pics are. I will be updating them for you guys shortly so you can see.
Heres a video in the meantime :)

 
here is 2 and 18. uploading them as I am taking them for you guys.
 

Attachments

  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    248.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 18.JPG
    18.JPG
    180.3 KB · Views: 30
I have taken a bunch of pics of 16 trying to get the color to translate through the camera. I believe I got it on this one :)
 

Attachments

  • 16.JPG
    16.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 67

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new