Rouge vs Rogue

  • Thread starter Thread starter acropoora
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

acropoora

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2017
Messages
450
Reaction score
268
Location
CA 92843
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see this posted often especially when it comes to the milli so just throwing it out there. The old school Tyree milli is a "Rouge Milli". Pinkish/Reddish color hence the name. Not "rogue". Just saying...

Thread is useless without pic so here is the Tyree Rouge Milli
 
I got this one from Tyree a long, long time ago. I wish I still had it.

C9A93CBB-9349-47E3-8135-A760143CD1E0.jpeg


87221C1D-EA8E-4F7B-81F3-9D77C22D8611.jpeg
 
While you're at it, can you start a thread about "leach" vs "leech"? :-)
 
The worst is “quite” when they mean “quiet”

Absolutely gorgeous stick by the way! :)
 
Feel like it's becoming more common to have the same piece "renamed"...for marketing purposes. Either way...nice piece!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new