S/He Who Dies With The Most R2R Badges Wins?

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If He Dies Ivan Drago GIF

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I’m hoping to get more badges but unfortunately there are no R2R clubs in my area because I guess they’re all as antisocial as me.

Also apparently being the sole person who answers the beginner stocking thread isn’t worth a Hospitality badge huh (hint hint Daniel…) I mean I guess I could copy and paste the same meme a million times…
I think you get that from posting in the meet and greet, but not sure.

Nonya

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just trying to help. :grinning-squinting-face:
No palytoxin exposure here. I’m starting to think there is another Reefer Matt out there, because I get waaaay too much credit for things.

I am just a regular Reefer like anyone else. I have no ties to the industry, and work a full time job. I donate all ad revenue from the channel to the Coral Restoration Foundation. I don’t get anything special for participating here, I just do it because I really want to help and participate.
I can't remember who it was. Either Sanjay Joshi or Mike Paletta said the has welts from a recent acro encounter in his tank.

ナイトコア猫

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a small frag of the "Ultra Holy Grail 24K R2R Badge". Heard it looks awesome under actinics and very fluorescent in the dark -- you got any?

It's filters and saturation abuse. :rolleyes: Also we should call the badges by species name, not marketing name!! :angry-face:

~~~
:zany-face::p You guys are too funny!!

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
There is.
@Reef By Steele was the injured guy with toxin

I'm the Guy with the mental decline, delusion, and paranoia. But I know you guys are after my badges so I'm gonna check out and go hang Xmas lights - Sorrry for the confusion, it's not contagiious, probably.
I believe my delusion, paranoia, and mental decline make things worse. Everyone I get a boo boo in my tank I immediately think oh no paly toxin. Then I actually get something and wait 24 hours to go to the DR.

IMG_6902.jpeg

Middle
Finger is swollen as much as when I broke it, pain level is a 5-6, for reference I once rated a broken sinus cavity a 2. Red streaks running up my arm (the one I had surgery on, BP 168/78 temp 101 and I feel like doggie doo.

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't remember who it was. Either Sanjay Joshi or Mike Paletta said the has welts from a recent acro encounter in his tank.
I occasionally break out in a rash depending on how deep I get into reefing for the day. I really need to start wearing gloves.

Nonya

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I occasionally break out in a rash depending on how deep I get into reefing for the day. I really need to start wearing gloves.
How many times have we all said that? I remember a LFS owner whose 2+ foot carpet anemone wrapped around his arm in the store's display tank. THOUSANDS of stings.

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you get that from posting in the meet and greet, but not sure.
You do. I’m just joking that I have been very hospitable in a different and more useful way.

IntrinsicReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe my delusion, paranoia, and mental decline make things worse. Everyone I get a boo boo in my tank I immediately think oh no paly toxin. Then I actually get something and wait 24 hours

I believe my delusion, paranoia, and mental decline make things worse. Everyone I get a boo boo in my tank I immediately think oh no paly toxin. Then I actually get something and wait 24 hours to go to the DR.

IMG_6902.jpeg

Middle
Finger is swollen as much as when I broke it, pain level is a 5-6, for reference I once rated a broken sinus cavity a 2. Red streaks running up my arm (the one I had surgery on, BP 168/78 temp 101 and I feel like doggie doo.
The hand swelling happened overnight for me as well. I remember lying in bed with my heart racing and having difficulty breathing, wondering what was going on. The next day my hand was very swollen. Did they just prescribe antibiotics and shrug?

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the biggest crime is that @OrchidMiss never got a mermaid badge
tenor.gif

We had an employee award at work that had a mermaid on it but the image was deemed to provocative and the award was discontinued for years until it came back with a more family friendly figure.
tenor (1).gif

I'm thinking we need a reef crashed badge, and Aiptasia Badge, and the dreaded "Cipro- resistant AEFW" Badge.

Something for the rest of us on Reef2Reef.

OP
OP
bakbay

bakbay

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many times have we all said that? I remember a LFS owner whose 2+ foot carpet anemone wrapped around his arm in the store's display tank. THOUSANDS of stings.
Yikes! The owner grabbed my red carpet with bare hand as well - bad for the arm but also bad for the carpet! Always wear long gloves handling carpet nems.

IntrinsicReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tenor.gif

We had an employee award at work that had a mermaid on it but the image was deemed to provocative and the award was discontinued for years until it came back with a more family friendly figure.
tenor (1).gif

I'm thinking we need a reef crashed badge, and Aiptasia Badge, and the dreaded "Cipro- resistant AEFW" Badge.

Something for the rest of us on Reef2Reef.
I'll take a "Explain water chemistry to me like I am 5" and a "I suck at math but I'm trying" badge, just as a disclaimer to the more educated folks on here.

Digimes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Badge Name Game is ruining the hobby! Badges used to be double the size for half the cost 20 years ago! Now you have to zoom in to even see them.

Don’t even get started on the fake colors they’re using either. No badge looks like that in the wild
And then they cross two badges and rename them as designer badges.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 102 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back