Saltwater Is So Cool

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Did you guys start out with a freshwater or saltwater tank? I originally wanted to get a betta fish, and somehow this is where I ended up! Loving everything about it so far.
I started with salt water! Never once have I considered a freshwater tank!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
I started with freshwater. Or I should say my dad started me on freshwater lol. African, South American cichlids. And oddballs fish and eels. At one point we had 4 tanks going in our living room when I grew up. After having a very evil butterkoferi cichlid kill everything in a 75 gallon, I rehomed it, broke the tank down, and restarted it for saltwater.
 
Did you guys start out with a freshwater or saltwater tank? I originally wanted to get a betta fish, and somehow this is where I ended up! Loving everything about it so far.
I started with a goldfish I won at a county fair in my bathtub and now have a cute nano with a hoss of an anemone. Talk about personal growth! :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Welcome to Reef2Reef! We'd love to see your fresh-turned saltwater tank! Consider starting a tank thread. Link on how to do that in my signature. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new