Scissortail goby and fire goby

lamjiasheng

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
29
Reaction score
3
Location
Kuala Lumpur
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently my setup is a 26g tank.
Cycled using Fritz Turbo Start 900 with 1 pair of clown.

It has been a month and I’m planning to add some more fish into it.
Both scissor tail goby and fire goby looks nice but curious if I can put 1 of each in the same tank.
Is there any magical method I can use to make them “compatible” like getting same size, introducing at the same time etc.
 
Currently my setup is a 26g tank.
Cycled using Fritz Turbo Start 900 with 1 pair of clown.

It has been a month and I’m planning to add some more fish into it.
Both scissor tail goby and fire goby looks nice but curious if I can put 1 of each in the same tank.
Is there any magical method I can use to make them “compatible” like getting same size, introducing at the same time etc.
These two should get along but the scissor tails can get rather large for a nano.
 
I have 2 of each in my 40G and no problem. The 2 different species ignore each other.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new