Serbia anomone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm diggin' the cowfish photo bomb. Awesome nem pics on this thread. Attempted to save an H.crispa with bulb foot years ago and it didn't go well. Long shot from the beginning :(.

Lol, yeah, cute pic of that troublemaker, what happens when you let your significant other share tank...
Little bugger took a bite of 3 clams on intro, I don't miss him much!
 
Maybe it's just me, but from every picture of a sabae anemone i've ever seen, they've all been white with colored tips. I thought this is how they always looked. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong.
Yup ure right , it's not bleached. It's just moving around trying to find a good spot. Leave her b it'll b allright
 
My seabea was white when I got it, totally bleached and not happy three months later tan and happy. Seabea is also called leather nem because it should look like leather...agree feed it and let it move till it’s happy, I fed tiny bits of shrimp and calamari. Mine doubled in size , maybe triple in 6 months
 
Well, we will most likely be given the answer soon enough, either it will regain health and color, or it will most likely perish.
Hopefully OP posts outcome, though any long term nem keeper already knows the answer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new