Setting up a nano on desk near electronics

Aquavaj

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2018
Messages
762
Reaction score
431
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 120g but moved and can longer set that back up due to my current living situation. I'm thinking of getting a Fluval Evo 13.5 for the computer desk in the bedroom. My concern is that it'll be right next to the tv on the desk and my computer at the other end. I'm not sure if I'll just stick with the stock lighting or use a a360. With the latter I'll need the lid off so that's going to mean more evaporation. So will the humidity and saltcreep be a long term concern?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new