Share one good thing that happened today....

Did something good happen today

• Total voters

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
actually broke down ,bought the hanna checkers..1st time using in 30yrs reefing..they came today...;Happy

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
actually broke down ,bought the hanna checkers..1st time using in 30yrs reefing..they came today...;Happy

I did the same 2 months ago with their reef kit. I still use glass float and plastic hydrometers, so I am way doubtf of tech.

First few times you will be like this is dark magic and no way it works. Then you will move into this is ok, but still skeptical. Eventually you will be like, this is cool. The Alk is the one I use a lot.

I still think there is a CIA tracking chip in there, but I wear a foil hat, so all good.

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today may have been the day that turned the tables for my small business. Been struggling for a long time to keep things going. I'm still deep in debt. However work has seemed to increase steadily recently and I haven't had to fire a single employee.

Cajun_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently bought some SPS frags. The montipora I bought for my husband wasn't looking too good, so I put it in my tank. Even my own SPS (a blue tort) was starting to turn white at the tip.

I did a water change, moved them to the bottom of my tank (I was suspecting I had them in too much light), and the color in my tort is coming back in the tip! And the montipora, dare I say has some more color to it this morning than it did yesterday!

Dance GIF by morray

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday was a great day. My daughter was a 2020 graduate of Lehigh University and finally had her commencement ceremony. She is the short blonde one with blue eyes and a brown gown. On the left side about 15-20 rows back I think.
64339013420--A6B84722-7F8A-4CF9-99A3-58F5E5591A29.jpg

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made play dooh animals and baked them in oven then painted them and just played with daughter for 5 straight hours while her mum at work.i recently just told daughter now it chill time for last 1 hour till mummy comes home.after 10 minutes she misbehaving and jumping all over me ( ovbiously getting bored even though played continous for hours lol) sure she got adhd as she just cannot sit still ha ha

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Friday, I received 2 major awards at work plus a 3% wage increase. When I got home, my wife told me that she just got a dollar an hour raise as well.

Friday was a good day!
its-a-major-award.jpg

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back