Show off your acan garden here!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tabasco1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
crappy ipad pic

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1420869909.102338.jpg


ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1420869909.102338.jpg
 
Updated
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1421097886291.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421097886291.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 416
Updates
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1421105221479.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421105221479.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 394
Here's mine!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150116_161006_579.jpg
    IMG_20150116_161006_579.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_20150116_160951_568.jpg
    IMG_20150116_160951_568.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_20150116_160958_088.jpg
    IMG_20150116_160958_088.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_20150116_162435_074.jpg
    IMG_20150116_162435_074.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 337
This is my first post to the forum. I've been in the hobby for a short time now and completely in luv with it. I hope u guys like the pics of my garden.

20170330_171103.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new