Does your Demsel behave?

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Page 3 documentation outstanding

I'm linking this to our large sand rinse thread, that's exactly how we stop invasions and simply command the substrate back. In this case it was cyano invasion, and cleaning the sandbed stopped it we can see not weeks of dosing chemi clean.

This is the lucky tank access nano keepers get to enjoy

Anything grows we don't want, opt out. Large tankers will choose a twenty week course if hopeful dosing, but a small reef aquarist simply opts out. Documentation is right on page three here

Occasional sandbed rinsing is the key to indefinite biological lifespan, limitless lifespan given all hardware and mo nature luck, in tanks that use sandbeds. The oldest tanks can find online from any size niche in reefing do not store waste continually in the sandbed. Paul B's tank et al, non sinkers.

**Many people don't want to rinse, we're against the grain in this thread heh

not saying hands off sandbeds won't work, am saying every example of an invaded tank on the web is a hands off bed, and I didn't require the loss of any more than one tank to an invasion to find repeating patterns of risk. I opted out, thereafter, and you did too on page three, a critical juncture that got you to the expert update pics above.

Well done~

You are on last page most recent post review here
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/the-official-sand-rinse-thread-aka-one-against-many.230281/page-7

Last edited:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 51.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 76 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 24.8%
  • None.

Votes: 33 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.0%
Back