Single Vortech mp40 setting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wildreefs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wildreefs

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
905
Reaction score
405
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In a 24-24-20 sps tank, what setting would be best for spsnwoth only 1 mp40?

Have tried reef crest, however when it slows down, the one side of tank becomes almost stagnant .

Which mode other than constant would create the best conditions for
Movement?
 
Ok, how much time on counter? I have it at like .9 seconds
 
Ok, how much time on counter? I have it at like .9 seconds
Yea that sounds about right. Mine pushes water 11 times per 10 seconds(just checked). My sps react well to it. I did reef crest prior and had negative results. Reef crest seems to work well once acros are colonies but for frags I did not have great luck with it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new