Snail ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ssminnow81
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ssminnow81

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2013
Messages
166
Reaction score
33
Location
Brooklyn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came with a mushroom I bought today…
About the size of a pea.
Snail itself seems pink in color.

IMG_2906.jpeg IMG_2905.jpeg
 
Looks like a dove snail, if thats the case it’s a good member for your cuc, but i will say that im not 100% sure because i find it very hard to id these hithchiker snails.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new