• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD???Lets see how long it takes!!! #2

  • Thread starter Thread starter subdrive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

subdrive

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
41
Location
la
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again, I thank R2R in all the information and people I got to meet in this hobby.
For those chalice lovers.
Vivid echino.
You still counting No. of eyes?


IMG_0428.jpg

WYSIWYG.One frag only. $120. take it.:tongue:

Picture was taken under T-5 blue+,actinic,fiji purple,blue+
No photoshop at all other then reducing the size of the photo.
I only do local pickup.

So PM me if interested, I live in LA CA90020, I can also take it to my workplace at CA90048.
Thanks for looking
 
Wow! I can't believe nobody's showing interest!
OK, gatta make someone happy.
Take it for $90!!!!!
If not sold by today, I'll have to take this thread down and make a new pack that WILL spread the love!
 
Wow, can't believe no one has jumped on this.
Is this the original vivid echino?
Aka... Vivids pink *******?

Lol! Just notice it's sold :)
 
If you shipped it would go... I could put a flamethrower up for 20$ for local pickup and it wouldn't sell either... Lol hopefully you got someone local I only have like 2 friends lol I'm such a loaner..:(
 
yes its original vivid echino I can provide the lineage if someone's interested.
And no, its not sold yet. I can't believe it!
Its like $30 an eye and nobody wants it..
 
If you shipped it would go... I could put a flamethrower up for 20$ for local pickup and it wouldn't sell either... Lol hopefully you got someone local I only have like 2 friends lol I'm such a loaner..:(

I dont know Troy...you put up a Flamethrower for $20 and i might make a Sin City Trip!!! Mail it back to myself and play some cards LOL - 2 birds one stone!! :tongue:
 
Maybe I'll pick it up along with the zoas and list it again but offer shipping :D
 
elegant_reefer, you should get it!!
Why no chalice collection? VE is a great start.
Just drop it in your tank and forget about it, it will grow fast if you don't look at it. hahaha
Anyway, Ill close the thread soon.
I'm just making shame on VE as it is with this price. Was MUST HAVE frag when I started this hobby few years ago. oh well...
If nobody want it, its goes back to my 'chalice domination' tank.
 
MOD please close the thread.
Nobody wants it...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new