• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD?? Lets see how long this takes!

  • Thread starter Thread starter subdrive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

subdrive

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
41
Location
la
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've decided to get new light for my tank...so here you go..
WYSIWYG.

First, Miami Hurricane. I fragged them two days ago, need few more days for healing.
$80 each. First come first serve. Come and choose the one you like.
IMG_0531.jpg


Mother Colony NFS
IMG_0187.jpg


Vivid Enchino 4-5 eyes. $200
IMG_0428.jpg


All Yumas below, $60 each. Come and choose the ones you like. First come first serve.
IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg


BTA for $110. I had it up last time but the buyer backed out.

IMG_0476.jpg



Picture was taken under T-5 blue+,actinic,fiji purple,blue+
No photoshop at all other then reducing the size of the photo.
I only do local pickup.

So PM me if interested, I live in LA CA90020, I can also take it to my workplace at CA90048.
Thanks for looking
 
But this man's stuff!! He is one of the nicest sellers I have ever met. I was at his place last week and saw all of these pieces (that BTA is beautiful in person). Good luck with the sale bro!
 
But this man's stuff!! He is one of the nicest sellers I have ever met. I was at his place last week and saw all of these pieces (that BTA is beautiful in person). Good luck with the sale bro!
Its good to have you here in R2R! Best place to hang out if your reefer..haha
Thanks for a bumb, hope all the zoa's are doing good man.
 
All PM's replied!
Still available!
 
Vivid Enchino SOLD
Others still available!
 
Wow..
Am I the only LPS collector.....
Some SPS then...
Get one of each for $25
SPS..they don't color up too well in my tank since I do a lot of chalice target feeding, but they hae been in my 55g tanks for some time and doing well.
Did I cut it too big?
IMG_0660.jpg


And I do have lots of frags!
Pick the ones you lke!
IMG_0661.jpg
 
Yumas priced down to $50 each.
I still have sticks for sale as well.
Might have to frag miami hurricane into smaller pices as soon as I fix my bandsaw.
All PM's replyed!
 
how much would shipping be to 28529 I'm a big acro nut, and it looks like u have a forest to clear :)
 
how much would shipping be to 28529 I'm a big acro nut, and it looks like u have a forest to clear :)
FWIW he's not shipping. If he were (or I were closer) I'd definitely have to pick up some stuff.
 
how much would shipping be to 28529 I'm a big acro nut, and it looks like u have a forest to clear :)
Yeh..I stopped shipping..
And I do need to get those sticks out of my tank asap....
Need room for my chalices!!!!
 
There's Simplex acro +1.5" in the stick's if anyone cares you know....
 
MOD please close.
Ganna make new sale thread

TAKING DOWN ALL MY TANK!
EVERYTHING MUST GO!
DIRT CHEAP!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new