• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Collector Goodies Pack!

kevinpratt823

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2010
Messages
224
Reaction score
4
Location
Canton, MA 02021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Collector Goodies Pack!

This pack will be $300 shipped, and includes the following 10, plus I will list some add-ons for extra$$. All frags are at least 1" or bigger, not little tips or chips. PLEASE PM.
BRS Jesus Stag(similar colors to a Pearlberry with purple tips)
KeeperZ Spaghetti Acro
Tyree Ponape Torch
Emma's Jedi Mind Trick Undata(frag will be a bit bigger, but not yet encrusted)
Tyree $500 Efflo(from Copps)
BRS 1177.jpg
BRS 1165.jpg
BRS 1029.jpg
BRS 1166.jpg
BRS 1163.jpg
 
Last edited:
(Add-On Extras)
ORA Miami Orchid (multi branch)$20
Purple Tip Solitaryensis $20
Orange Setosa $40
$500 Efflo colony pis, NFS
ORA Blue Tenuis $20


BRS 1092.jpg
BRS 1073.jpg
BRS 794.jpg
BRS 1176.jpg
BRS 1105.jpg

pencil.png
 
Last edited:
(More Add-Ons)
Tyree Red Watermellon, 2 eyes/$80
Red/Gold Symphilia wilsoni WYSIWYG $70
Original Mummy Eye small 2 eye frag $70
FHI Sour Apple Birdsnest $20
buddie's A. Rosaria $20


BRS 1126.jpg
BRS 1111.jpg
BRS 1015.jpg
BRS 982.jpg
BRS 1178.jpg

pencil.png
 
Hollywood Stunner/Firefly Chalices $20
Blue and Green Stylos $20 each
Purple and Green Acan Bowerbanki 2 polyp $60, 3 polyp$90, 4 polyp $110
Duncans 3 head $20
Rainbow Acans $15/polyp, frags are 4-8 polyps.
BRS 1087.jpg
BRS 1096.jpg
BRS 1123.jpg

BRS 1124.jpg

No pics: Purple Haze monti, almost whole frag discs $30
Neon Yellow Pocillopora $20
German Blue Digis $15
Green Slimer $15
Blue Slimer $20
That's it for now, thanks for looking, please PM for orders.
 

Attachments

  • BRS 1103.jpg
    BRS 1103.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
You got a colony shot of the keeperz spaghetti acro??? Mine looks way different "joes a local and good friend of mine" curious what yours looks like... Mine is gold with purple polyps...
 
You got a colony shot of the keeperz spaghetti acro??? Mine looks way different "joes a local and good friend of mine" curious what yours looks like... Mine is gold with purple polyps...
I smashed it off the rockwork the other day while trying to remount my Suharsoni below it, this is the best I could do to reassemble it with epoxy. I got it from a friend, whom I believe got it from CaptainAndy, who may(?) have gotten it from KeeperZ directly.(this is how it was given to me anyway)
It was more goldish and brown when I got it from my bud's Zeo/T5 tank, this is what it did for me under my LED's, the colors look similar to a piece I have that I believe is a Miyagi Tort, greenish with purple coralites and purple polyps.
BRS 1180.jpg
BRS 1182.jpg


BRS 1181.jpg
 
Last edited:
Right on yours looks way different than mine lol.... I was curious because keeperz no longer has it I'm the only one I know who has it...here is mine...I didn't even think any one had heard Of it.... Not doubting you just a shock to hear of it lol...
DSC_1093.jpg

36ca7783.jpg
 
When I got it, I didn't know where it came from, so I did a search on here and saw your pic and where you got it. The growth form is unmistakeable, that's what mine does with the long shoots, so I asked my bud and he told me it came from KeeperZ originally. If you talk to him ask if he remembers selling it to someone from the Boston area, possibly CaptainAndy? A couple people locally have gotten frags from me as well, so it's still out there, as it seems to grow well for me.
 
Another bump for a good guy and shipper. Picked up a Tyree RM colony from him several months ago and it's still growing.. Tempting Kevin because I don't have several of those yet:) Downside is I don't have anymore room..lol
 
Liam's Jade stag looks awesome...never heard of this, but I have been looking at purple slimmers, and this seems to have the look, but a much nicer purple. Then again, a lot of that goes back to the lighting, and the system its being run in.
 
I live locally and Kevins tanks are nothing short of amazing. I get majority of my corals from him and they are always healthy and good sizes. He is always great to deal with and really knows his stuff. I have that Liams Jade and it is a stunner you will not be disappointed.
 
Thanks Smokey!
I just sold a pack to Tuna, $50 of that was just donated to Danny's Memorial Fund. I can do 2-3 more packs and will donate $50 from each............................................
Please PM.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new