SPS Colonies & Frogspawn (Local to NJ)

CONSTANTNE

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
191
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im going to be downgrading soon. I do not feel comfortable shipping so pick up will be in Union, NJ 07083 or will meet.

ORA Bird of Paradise colony - $300
Roughly 9 inches across
Boptop.jpg

bop.jpg


ORA Hawkins Enchinata colony - $375
Roughly 8 inches across
Hawkingtop.jpg

Hawkins.jpg


Pink Lemonade colony - $400
Roughly 7 inches across
PinkL.jpg

Older picture
03PL.jpg


Green and Purple frogspawn - $60
7 heads
03FS.jpg


Let me know if you would like additional pictures.

I will have other SPS frags for sale as well if interested.
 
Do you have any frags of the Hawkins available? Setting up a 90 and got lots of room

As of right now I want to try to sell these three as colonies. I will shoot you a pm as I have other sps I can frag.

dont' see such nice colonies like that available very often....

nice stuff man

I agree chances like this dont come very often. I had to grow these from 1" frags over many years. Appreciate the comment!
 
I can vouch for these colonys, I have personally seen these SPS grow from 1 inch frags to the large colony's they are now.... They are much bigger then how the picture's represent them! Someones going to get a great deal!!!
 
Very Nice!
Can not afford to buy an entire colony, but if you decide to part them up I would be interested in 1/4 of the pink lemonade.
Thanks
 
Wow love the pink lemonade !! Trying to think if there is anything I can sell to raise the dough! Lol
 
Pm sent

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2
 
I can vouch for these colonys, I have personally seen these SPS grow from 1 inch frags to the large colony's they are now.... They are much bigger then how the picture's represent them! Someones going to get a great deal!!!

Thanks Breakin, appreciate it very much!
nice big pices
Thanks Cesar :)
Very Nice!
Can not afford to buy an entire colony, but if you decide to part them up I would be interested in 1/4 of the pink lemonade.
Thanks
I would really hate to cut up such a nice colony. If a few people buy it together they can that.

Wow love the pink lemonade !! Trying to think if there is anything I can sell to raise the dough! Lol
lol I do the same exact thing
Pm sent

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2
PM replied
 
Pink lemonade and hawkins sold.

Bird of Paradise remaining. Give me an offer!
 
$225 firm on birdsnest. It's biggest piece in my tank and a nice showpiece. Ridiculous price for a colony.

Also have the frogspawn can do more or less heads just PM me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new