SPS ID??

  • Thread starter Thread starter OneFish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

OneFish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2014
Messages
217
Reaction score
175
Location
Des Moines
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this from a buddy awhile ago when he was tearing his tank down. Any idea what it is or what it is similar to?

94F2AE87-3F3E-4292-9221-CD8BCABFFC01.jpeg
 
Yellow with pink polyps is indicative of Pink Lemonade acro but the growth pattern doesn't seem right. Might be more definitive when it grows a little more.

Whatever it is, I like it.
 
Yellow with pink polyps is indicative of Pink Lemonade acro but the growth pattern doesn't seem right. Might be more definitive when it grows a little more.

Whatever it is, I like it.
Me too! I’ll give it a couple months and post another one.
 
I don’t know what that is but I have a feeling it is this coral here down below
23d7569776481513ade34796dd327028.jpg
 
I thought so too, but I just got a PC rainbow and they look different. Could definitely be that they are from different tanks though.

0CD868A7-3712-4EFD-955F-1413CD57D460.jpeg
I had two different pc rainbows that looked completely different as well can’t really tell until they become colonies
 
I had two different pc rainbows that looked completely different as well can’t really tell until they become colonies
I’ll definitely have to wait and see! It’ll be interesting to compare them as they grow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new