SPS Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neo Jeo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Neo Jeo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2017
Messages
2,475
Reaction score
2,858
Location
East Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up two large sps colony’s today.

He did not remember for sure the names but had an idea. I’m looking to see if anyone knows for sure.

This one is thick with a white stalk and brownish polyps with blue tips.
1971624C-FC97-450E-A97F-FA71D45EF226.jpeg 157B5AC0-46B9-446F-9DB5-5455FBFAC26C.jpeg


This one is greenish stalk with green polyps and blue tips.
29BC2262-D1A5-4F29-B6C8-24B9BC01422B.jpeg
 
Not a bad guess.

On the whiteish the seller said it’s a
Purple Tip Nasuta Acropora Coral he thinks.

On the blueish green one he’s saying it’s a pearl berry?
 
Not a bad guess.

On the whiteish the seller said it’s a
Purple Tip Nasuta Acropora Coral he thinks.

On the blueish green one he’s saying it’s a pearl berry?
Probably, they are right.
The first pic when I see at the moment.
I think it's more like NaNa.
 
Probably, they are right.
The first pic when I see at the moment.
I think it's more like NaNa.

Ok thanks. What is a NaNa lol... I’m hoping I can frag in once the coral gets adjusted to my tank. At least get my money back and a little more for some tank supplies :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new