Sps pest identification

Joao junior

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2015
Messages
135
Reaction score
12
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I foud a lot of this pest in one sps,Can someone identify?

80746B78-2406-4B46-96FD-B47952FE1AC2.jpeg
 
You might need to describe what you are seeing and why it’s thought to be a pest. Also give us an idea of what size it is and how it moves, the pic does nothing for me I have no idea what I am looking at.
 
I think it is black bugs after i see any videos in you tube,i will use bayer dip,any suggestions?
 
Are we seeing the same thing here? Is this a microscopic image?
 
Google what AEFW bite marks look like and see if the coral has any, or any eggs. The oval is reminiscent of this, but no way to know for sure without a better photo.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new