Spyder813 40G BUILD

At Macna meeting @Manose at the Noopsyche booth. Was great to meet him and a few other great people.
D711C97B-2810-4DC2-8498-49DA355E06EC.jpeg
 
Late night side shot at 1% Noopsyche K7 Pro lights. Like the corals sleeping reaction to the lights.

C6BC408D-5556-47D2-A9FA-7AB4D035B333.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Following along. Your tank is looking great. I really like those green zoas or palys. Remember what they are called? I haven't spent much on my live stock, as I've mostly been able to cobble it together on the cheap. But, I am looking for maybe one more piece of coral (preferably zoas) and I want to get some high end ones that are really colorful. I like those green ones that you have.
 
Following along. Your tank is looking great. I really like those green zoas or palys. Remember what they are called? I haven't spent much on my live stock, as I've mostly been able to cobble it together on the cheap. But, I am looking for maybe one more piece of coral (preferably zoas) and I want to get some high end ones that are really colorful. I like those green ones that you have.

Thanks @bigdrew . I don't remember the zoa's name, not good remembering corals names :( but if you would live near my house I will give some of those greens palys. I also have a few of other zoas that I might frag to sell locally.
 
Well, everything looks great until a little mistake screw up everything. Went to split the 2 part dose of ati essentials pro and I didn’t end the second timer so it drop almost half a bottle of solution 1.
Lost a red shrimp and all corals are closing. Did a few W/C but all still undetected showing 20.0 on the Hanna alk that’s means out of range. . Still working on it.
 
Last edited:
Hoping you get under control.
Thanks Siggy. Some of the closed corals are opening a little bit but still showing 20.0
 
I would be scared to use it but doesn't muriatic acid lower alk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new