• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

sro xp 3000sss for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter 120REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

120REEF

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2013
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Location
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a just under one year old xp 3000sss internal skimmer for sale works great I just want to try out an aqua c ev 240 still has 2 years of warranty on bubble blaster pump this skimmer is 750 New I will ship it to you for 575 also would come with an extra collection cup which is cracked from me dropping in a bone head moment if you would want it thanks for looking
 
Can post a picture of the skimmer if I can figure it out lol I will work on that in the morning.
 
No mine is a XP 3000sss I will try and get a pic up
 
That what yours looks like, says 2000 in pic.

Skimmer area is 11"x 12 want to make sure it would fit
 
That what yours looks like, says 2000 in pic.

Skimmer area is 11"x 12 want to make sure it would fit

That is not exactly what mine looks like but very similar I will measure it quick if I was smart enough I would put an actual pic of it up its running In my sump now
 
IMG_20140208_083016_271.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new