stepping out for a bit

  • Thread starter Thread starter roscoe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

roscoe

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2009
Messages
630
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
270g glass DT with stand, canopy and canopy bracket and sump. The bottom glass cracked between the bulk heads when I 1st set the tank up. I patched it up with a new .5'' glass sheet the whole width and legnth of the tank so it is essentially a new bottom 1'' thick. Oh yeah who ever buys this will need to rent at least 4 suction cups. Asking $750.

complete GEO 618 calcium reactor w/ 5lb co2 bottle and regulator with an extra reactor chamber- $500 ready now

3 sets of 400w MH. reflectors are large lumenbrights and ballast are Ice caps with radium bulbs. I might keep one set for a small tank i will set up later. $200 each set

SWC 250 cone skimmer with askoll pump- $450

2 wavy seas- $120 each


Locals only for the big item stuff.

Here is the deal.....

This is one of my favorite dimensions. Tank, stand, canopy, canopy bracket and 125g glass sump. All for $750 and if you want the lighting which I am asking $600 for all 3. If you buy this combo I will let them go for $1250. You can't even buy a glass tank only for that price. Pretty much plug and play. You just need a skimmer and you are set. Well to sweeten this up even more if you buy the combo I will throw in the Cone skimmer for $350. So there you go. An almost complete system for $1600!!!! Also if you want to get even a better deal I will throw in the complete Geo 618 calcium reactor set-up for $400. So now you have a complete reef set-up all for $2000!!!!!! Try to get all this for that price anywhere else.

if anyone is curious here is a link to the build thread.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/25161-roscoes-450g-system.html
 
Would you be willing to ship the lights?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new