Strawberry Shortcake Boom

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kbra
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kbra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
3
Location
San Luis Obispo, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone else notice that all of a sudden tons of retailers have strawberry shortcake frags/colonies? This likely means one of the wholesalers in LA has a ton of it. Wonder who it is...
 
Yep and I wasn't good enough to buy some because I don't get to choose what I buy from them when my orders aren't $10k each bleh but just about every wholesaler I've seen have a bunch of it! Maybe prices will start to drop huh?
 
Ive noticed a more than average amount of it..but still not a ton


I think the value will go down,but it is still a really really neat acro!

1 i would get if i could get my acros straight in my tank right now...........
 
We have had the chance to get a very nice colony of the aquacultured stock out of the original import. It seems to hold its color alot better than the wild stuff which likes to lose some color and is more sensitive all around... frags should be coming sooner than later too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new