Stunner strip with my T5's

  • Thread starter Thread starter blakk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blakk

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to get a royal Blue strip to go with my quad T5 fixture on a 15x24x8 frag tank..

I have looked at the ecoxotic 24" ones but heard they dont really dont do much?

What other ones are there? I have heard a lot of people use Cree LED's but i have no clue where to even start on making a fixture or if it is worth it?

Anyone have any suggestions.. I am running (3)Blue + and 1 Purple+ T5
 
are you looking for just the pop of the color?

I have a 48" stunner strip from ecoxotic, the 445nm and it provides all the color pop I could ever hope for!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new