Suggest me a nano set up please!

Rev, since you like classss you should go with the elos mini. The solana is a great option too.

The cadlights artisan 50 above is the first thing that came to mind, but it's drilled with a sump. Not sure if that's what you'd like.
 
Well the "good rev money" will come from the sell and breakdown of the prop tank with corals! LOL!

I do have an ATB Cone skimmer on the prop tank to sell that is less than a year old. :D
 
If you want something that looks very sleek looking then go for the Elos. The only problem with the AIO tanks w/o a sump are the short list of good skimmers, but with a sump, then anything is possible. I just remembered that ATB got a nice HOB skimmer.
 
Rev, FWIW I know of several reefers that have had a CADlights nano crack on them... one resulted in a $25K+ insurance claim :sad: (I can point you in their direction if necessary)

Another friend of mine bought one, unpackaged it, re-packaged it and sent it right back due to quality of the product overall (read: lack thereof).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new