Sump LED door activated lights

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Looking for somebody who has installed some led lights, strips or otherwise, with a switch that’s controlled by the door opening and closing.
I can easily find a kit on Amazon labeled for gun safes… does exactly what I’m looking for…. But I want a colored LED, not white. Which apparently is asking a lot… maybe im just not seeing it, I dunno.
I think I could piece it together by just installing a door switch inline with the lights, but am hoping somebody has a solution to help me out with a kit already set up for this. Thanks
Im currently making my own with a raspberry pi and a magnetic door sensor
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new