Super DArt Gold......

  • Thread starter Thread starter Troylee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
22,410
Reaction score
24,138
Location
Vegas baby!!!!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new in box... I only broke the seal to snap a picture...reeflo super dart gold 4300gph, one of the best pumps on the market...
350$ shipped and insured....
71a0cfe9.jpg

c1ec60fc.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new