Sweet looking Refugiums..post them up

  • Thread starter Thread starter g6gang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

g6gang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2014
Messages
272
Reaction score
25
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My five looks so sad.. bare bottom. Chaeto floats to top and killed all my dragon breath.

Post your nice looking fuge pics..what do you have..looking for ideas
 
here's a tiny jail cell for bad crabs this lived in the refugium which is the back half of the avatar tank
submicromeasure.jpg


total system volume .5 gallon
 
Last edited:
If you did not have that ruler there I would think it was a fully stocked tank - sweet.
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1423251746.325980.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1423251806.490731.jpg

This is my 10 gallon with a red star, blue damsel and some miscellaneous crabs/ snails
 
Ima follow this. I love refuges. Have mine going for about 1&1/2 years now. I'll post a pic tomorrow or soon. I got chaeto and mangroves with live rock
 
IMG_0038.jpg
IMG_0039.jpg
IMG_0041.jpg

This is my set up...pretty basic but i like it and it has done me good....
 
Just curious wy you have bio-balls in there. Looks like you have enough rock. I was thinking about mangroves as well. Do you fid them easy to take care of?
 
Really lazyness on the bioballs, took most out but left some in from couple years ago. The mangroves instantly flourished in there. I'm in Florida so I got them right from th river.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new