OP
Ditto

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 7204 and the new breeze are shipping from Germany very soon. They showed a picture on there Facebook page of pallets loaded with new gear heading to the new NC warehouse. I am thinking sometime in July we will be able to order them and they will begin to ship them in the US.

Last edited:

shoggoth43

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of double post

@Ditto

Can the GHL Profilux 4 be wall mounted instead of shelf mounted?
Can somebody snap a picture of the underside of the unit?

I do not see any keyhole mounts in the bottom. It is not particularly heavy so you could probably mount it with some industrial Velcro but shelf mounting seems the safer option here.

-
S

OP
OP
Ditto

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@vangvace - thank you for this info I will add it to the power bar comparison list and repost this weekend.

@Ohashimz - thank you, I will add that also to the list also.

@shoggoth43 - your correct it does not have any type of keyhole mounts to mount on a wall. Great 3d project for someone to come up with a mounting plate!!

Kyl

And how does it feel like, to wake up in the sun
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I can officially enter my hat into the GHL ring. Pulling the trigger this evening. Thanks to @Vinny@GHLUSA and Darren @ BigShowFrags up in Canadaland, and the guys here that have been a big help, @Ditto especially.

Going to be Christmas in July!

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Same here, ordered at RAP NY, just sent another order for some accessories I couldn't remember/think of during the expo.

I didn't get to meet @Ditto but Vinny really took time to go over capabilities - he's great; thank you!

Unlike the folks at the orange and silver stand, things were just relaxed and calm - not exactly the vibe I got from Terrance every time I had questions.

OP
OP
Ditto

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry that we did not meet up, always next year!! We need a GHL user meeting at RAP!!

@Kyl - welcome to the GHL family :) was great helping you!!

@BZOFIQ - welcome to the GHL family, sorry we did not meet up. I was there until Sunday about 12:00 but had to leave due to a work issue.

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold- another convert. Thanks for the link- is there an Alexa service for ghl?

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I can officially enter my hat into the GHL ring. Pulling the trigger this evening. Thanks to @Vinny@GHLUSA and Darren @ BigShowFrags up in Canadaland, and the guys here that have been a big help, @Ditto especially.

Going to be Christmas in July!

If it makes it to you, I might have to hijack the truck;)

Kyl

And how does it feel like, to wake up in the sun
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most assuredly this package isn't being left on the steps. One of the perks of working in inventory, you control the shipping / receiving dock.

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry that we did not meet up, always next year!! We need a GHL user meeting at RAP!!

@Kyl - welcome to the GHL family :) was great helping you!!

@BZOFIQ - welcome to the GHL family, sorry we did not meet up. I was there until Sunday about 12:00 but had to leave due to a work issue.

I plan on buying the 4e this weekend. Was curious on what exactly I'm losing with the s port. What is it really used for

shoggoth43

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I snagged a P4 set on the way out of RAP NY. I might have a minor problem but I'm sure Vinnie will handle it. Overall I'm happy with the P4 so far. Just going to take a while to do a 1:1 changeover as I figure out how GHL does things but I've had to do some crazy workarounds in Apex land. Then a I have a lot of wiring cleanup that I've needed to do for quite some time now anyway. :)

road_runner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I snagged a P4 set on the way out of RAP NY. I might have a minor problem but I'm sure Vinnie will handle it. Overall I'm happy with the P4 so far. Just going to take a while to do a 1:1 changeover as I figure out how GHL does things but I've had to do some crazy workarounds in Apex land. Then a I have a lot of wiring cleanup that I've needed to do for quite some time now anyway. :)
Here is what I experienced. While yes there is a learning curve to learn the new system. Its much more intuitive and easier if I compared it to when I first got my apex..
You will have fun.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ditto

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As promised updated Powerbar charts :)